TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
The information contained on this website has been compiled to inform you about North West Shelf Shipping Service Company Pty Ltd (ABN 85 006 608 537) (“NWSSSC”) and its activities but is made available on the following terms and conditions.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before going on. By your continuing use of this website you are accepting them.
- NWSSSC may at any time suspend access to this website for support or maintenance work or terminate access to this website for any reason.
- The information contained on this website is:
- subject to change at any time without notice;
- intended to be general in nature and may not be referred to or relied upon in connection with the making of any investment, financial or business decision;
- correct at the time of inclusion on the website to the best of NWSSSC’s knowledge and belief but NWSSSC does not warrant that it is complete or accurate;
- copyright of NWSSSC or its affiliates, including all text, photographs and images and sound. You are free to download it for your personal use but you may not reproduce it for any other purpose without NWSSSC’s express written consent.
- Any trade marks included on this website belong to NWSSSC or its affiliates and may not be reproduced or used for any purpose without NWSSSC’s express written consent.
- NWSSSC does not warrant the safety of this website or that it is free from hacking by third party or malicious computer software.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, NWSSSC and its affiliates, directors, employees, contractors, agents and assigns will not be liable for any damages, indirect, incidental, special or consequential, or loss including loss of profits whatsoever arising out of any reliance on information contained on this website, or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking any other action arising from your use or access of this website or any other website linked to this website.
- Links connecting this website with other websites are for convenience only and do not mean that NWSSSC warrants the safety of or endorses or approves those other websites or their content. Copying materials from other websites may infringe the rights of third parties.
- You may not frame this website nor link a page to this website without NWSSSC’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Western Australia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Western Australia.
This disclaimer was last updated on 1 January 2018.